MFI BV is specialised in Tremor Sensors.
– The sensor, located at the tip of a fine wire, observes the slightest movements on the surface of the skin.
– The signal output is at EEG level (100µv/mm with a frequency range of 0.3-70Hz) and does not require an external power supply.
– Supplied with 1.5M low noise wire and terminated to 2x 1.5mm female Touch Proof/Safety plugs that comply to DIN42802.
Available sensor sizes:
- PMS: app 8mm long sensor, Typically used to for eye-blinking, snoring, chewing, respiration, etc.
- MMS: app 20mm long rugged sensor, typically used for snoring, tremor at limbs/fingertips, etc.